I still can't believe it. After 3 sessions of practice and loads of laughter to go with it, our sportsfest presentation is over. Yes, after maneuvering my bosses and friends, all my leadership and choreography skills have proven to be a success. We won against other departments notorious for making a career out of presenting. Bakit naman hindi when I shook those 'humps' and 'lumps' without shame? We deserve to win. Never mind that we were almost disqualified and that we used the power of the upper management to let us perform despite us not following the correct sequencing of events. They should understand that Lil Ms. Foxy lives on another part of the universe, thus, cannot make it on time. The point is that we are GOOD and the judges loved us (obviously, humility is not my strongest suit). Thank God we won. I couldnt bear the scrutiny we would get if we came in last. after all my pag eepal, being last would mean losing face in my oh- so competitive department.
Isa lang ang pinapatunayan ng pagkapanalong ito. I should pursue a different industry, one that would hone my artistahin skills. ano kaya kung mag PA na lang ako? baka sakaling madiscover ang epal powers ko. :-)
p.s.
I should embrace this 15 minutes of fame since i now hold the honor of leading the marketing department to a presentation victory, A first, if i may proudly say.
WHooohoo!!! i am choking on my own chutzpah.
No comments:
Post a Comment