This week is crazy.
I havent had a single peaceful sleep this week. I dont know if its the stress or my normal energizer bunny behavior that is robbing me of quality doze-off time. All i can say in a few weeks time, my system will finally give me the spanking i deserve.
****
Remember my story of misfortune? apparently, that is not yet over. Last Wednesday (i could have told this story in vivid details if only i had enough energy to create a post) was a sucker day for me. Early morning, I was assaulted by the long line going to the office. I had to wait for 20 minutes before any fx arrived. Unfortunately, the first fx could not accommodate enough passengers to include me. So, i patiently waited for the next ride, which arrived 5 minutes after the first. I was sure that i would be in that car since i was 5th in line. But noooooo... some effing, good for nothing, shameless sonofagun cut the line and just when i was about to enter the middle seat ( i was the last) this uncouth bastard immediately entered and closed the door on me. Whatthe?!?! Thank God I hate public display of Violence or else, i would have knocked on the door, bashed the window, grabbed him by the ear and hauled his pathetic ass to Pluto. I swear, i had a rage blackout.
ANyway, since i couldnt do anything else, i went back to my line where i was supposed to be the first passenger for the next ride. Since it was dyahe to go to back to the front, i opted to just stand behind the girl. But no, she had someone with her who, without much shame, went in front of me. Fine, you'd say, maybe he didnt know you that were in the front of the previous line. Ahem, on the contrary, i'm damn sure they knew. I even saw them alight the tricycle and made eye contact with them while they went behind me in the line. And to make matters worse, the girls behind me called my attention to inform me, with that "mahiya ka naman" look, "na nauna kami sa pila." This time, I could not stop my inner demons from lashing back at them. With all the Cherie Gil powers i could muster, I told them in a controlled but gigil tone, "actually, ako po yung nasa unahan kanina. Dapat nga dun ako sa unang FX. May sumingit lang" and turned my back on them. To avoid my dagger look, they said "oo nga eh. Ang daming nag cut ng line." I opted to shut up instead of displaying my prowess for shouting invectives.
When i got to the office, i was so pissed that I had to eat my second breakfast for the day. Who would have known that i would eventually be the ordertaker and cashier of our entire department. I hate getting orders, I hate it. I always tend to forget something or to make a mistake when I'm summarizing the orders.
As usual my genius for mathematics (read: SARCASTIC) helped me get their orders hassle-free... HUwaaa... I was toxic that entire morning just getting their orders, instructing the delivery guy, computing their payment, and giving them their change. I didnt start working until i gave everyone their food and changes. Great, i lost 4 hours of productive work.
At the end of the day, I had to call Mamba to request for her company (and money) to buy my Friday Costume (this week: University color). Di ako nagbibiro, ang hirap maghanap ng Maroon. Anyway, we didnt get to buy the blouse since we were busy looking for more "maroonier" dress.
after stuffing ourselves with fastfood meals, we went home. I remembered i needed to buy some toiletries so instead of directing the tricycle to our house, I told him to proceed to the grocery. and guess what? just when i was about to enter the door, the security guy closed it. As in, it was a foot from me... and it would have been less embarrassing if the door happened to be opaque. Ngunit hindi. The guard had a long hard look on my face. Major bad trip. I went home and paid another moolah.
***
Friday
Okay, so the maroon shirt i bought was not maroon. It was eggplant violet. Who cares? At least i didnt look like a moving sto. nino. It was a toxic day, as usual. and to cap it off, our lecture we facilitated didnt push through, making the client shoot cosmic looks of hate. well, not our fault.
We had our meeting which wasn't very productive since i cant hear what gelli was saying. The ambiance was rowdy and I couldnt enjoy the place unless we were the ones being rowdy.
Ambec and LMF picked me up to have dinner. Kahit na past 9 na, dinner kung dinner pa rin ako. pasta, chicken and salad at naubos ko sha. After that, we went to Greenbelt to continue the pursuit of LMF to deplete all her money. Sana ibinigay na lang nya sa amin. NOt an hour after our full dinner, we went to Seattle's Best to get our caffeine fix. ahem, ako lang pala. Cream based pala ang drinks nila.
The reason for the pagwawaldas/ shopping extreme/ dinner ala last supper/ coffee talk was because of the unexpected, but surely temporary demise of LMF and Pancit Canton's relationship. Yes, success story number 1 is failing. Who could tell that behind those smiling eyes and roses, they were falling into pieces?
IF the two of them, with their 6 years of relationship, cant make it work, how about for normal people like me?
No comments:
Post a Comment