You found somebody new. You moved on. You’re happy ---or at the very least, pretending to be.
My heart broke into a million pieces. I thought I would die of the pain. But I’m still here. And I vow to find the happiness I deserve.
Today is a brand new day. Today lives a brand new me.
When the sun rose this morning, I knew, the worst part is over and it could only get better from here.
2 comments:
Sunrise was beautiful today, wasn't it? The light hit me when I was biking through the corn fields to work this morning.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)
It was a gloomy day when i woke up. The rain was ready to pour and the view on my way to the office was limited to the sight of traffic jam and people waiting for the bus. But at least I'm alive. I have an opportunity to break away from the sadness... And i'm going to grab it with both my hands.
thank you for sharing with me your beautiful morning. You painted a very serene image that helped me get through my day. Thank you.
Post a Comment