I am so excited for tomorrow's epic Perksquad Annual Outing. 8 months in the making, finally the time has come for us to conquer Cebu! I cannot be more excited. Its time for us to hit the beach and soak up some sun. We don't care that it's no longer summer, or the fact that there seems to be 10,000 nights of thunder in all parts of the universe. We are going to be loud, tanned and happy.
I will symbolically purge my old soul in Cebu. Set myself on fire and from the embers of my grief, a new, nay, a better me will emerge. The things I've been putting off will finally see the light of day. I will finish my driving school, enroll in MBA class, quit my vices and live a healthier lifestyle. I'm gonna be a happier me--one who is devoid of all the hangups and negative vibes.
And I will love again. Maybe not now, but eventually, I will. :-)
but before that, CEBOOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment