"She told me that she never could face the world again So I offer up a plan
We'll sneak out while they sleep And sail off in the night We'll come clean and start over The rest of our lives When we're gone we'll stay gone Out of sight, out of mind It's not too late, We have the rest of our lives"
3 comments:
same here.
it also reminds me of some lyrics.
"She told me that she never could face the world again
So I offer up a plan
We'll sneak out while they sleep
And sail off in the night
We'll come clean and start over
The rest of our lives
When we're gone we'll stay gone
Out of sight, out of mind
It's not too late,
We have the rest of our lives"
http://grooveshark.com/s/Satellite/3DoTjW?src=5
Thank you. Finding someone who feels exactly how I feel somewhere out there in this world makes me feel less alone. I hope we both get better.
Post a Comment