Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two Guys, A Girl and a Chicken Hunt

Ever since Legolas*, my super friend and official driver, announced his resignation more than a month ago, we (Legolas, Spongebob and I) have made a pact to make the most out of our time together. That means pigging out and laughing/ fighting hysterically every chance we get. We've tried almost all the restaurants in the Tomas Area, have coffee together, and I was able to make them watch an Indie film. Their first, If i may add.

So, I was back to my usual talkative self (the one they frequently make fun of) after a few days of hiatus. They were glad I'm back to normal only to be agitated again by my "purging" story. I never expected them to be that affected that the poor steering wheel took the brunt of Legolas' frustration over my supposed lapse in judgment. I was like a kid being scolded by her two older brothers. After the shouting match (which actually happens daily during our ride home), they had the weirdest craving for Chooks To Go. Haha. So that actually sums up our friendship. Pig out+ Teasing Match+ Platonic Love for one another. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I may not have a boyfriend, but I do have two of the greatest boy_friends one girl could ever have.

Thank you Legolas and Spongebob for keeping my sanity intact. :-)

Much Love,

your beloved Eugene Domingo

No comments: