It was a great three days spent with my best friends in a city away from all the emotional baggage I've been carrying. Never mind that I was sick 75% of the time or the fact that I still answer emails as part of my obsession with work. It was just pure bliss laughing and being carefree with people who accept you for who you are (un-skinny bitch that I am---an allusion to our Temptation Island day).
So mostly, our trip consisted of pigging out, looking for places to dance (epic fail, though), drinking girly drinks, endless photo shoots, and probably our favorite would have to be the island hopping and the trivia quiz night(being the geeks that we are). With all the things that we did plus my illness, I entertained no room for lonely thoughts. It was just beautiful.
I'm hoping that since I left all my demons in a pile of heap somewhere in the middle of the sea, it's time to bring in the happier, more optimistic version of me.
It's only been a few hours but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll retain this great vibe. With God's help, I'm sure I can. Aja!
No comments:
Post a Comment