Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Realization

Yes, I do admit that I tried to move on and allowed others to take a chance to love me---- falsely believing that it will be easier to swallow the fact that you and I can't seem to make things work. But at the end of the day, it only made me realize that I'd rather end up alone than be with someone else. I held on, as promised. I love you then, now, and maybe forever. It was our promise to each other, a vow that not both of us was able to keep, a vow that I will stay true to in silence and solitude.

A love that tried to move on but can't, is the love that is the most painful of all. Because the other one has already let go while the other one has to live with the lie that she can still find somebody else to make her heart beat as much as he did.

This is me drowning.

No comments: