Monday, September 26, 2011

Eat. Pray. Love(life)

Yes. I need to shake things up. If I want a complete overhaul of my life, I have to start doing things I’ve been putting off for years---like getting my MBA degree, losing another 5 pounds, and breaking the status quo.

I want to start another chapter of my life with a totally different set of characters (except for the mainstays, i.e. my family and friends). Change will be good for me. God-willing, I will be able to find the career that He has set for me, in another zip code, or hopefully, another country code. It’s not that I’m running away. I’m not. But I am not ashamed to admit that I’m not strong enough to do it on my own when every nook and cranny of this place is stigmatized by memories from my past. Plus, isn’t it more appealing to write my new chapter in a different language? Sounds good. Sounds real good.

 

No comments: