Whew. one year, baby. (According to my friend, Mamba, I'm a day off. haha. I can't even remember the exact day)
Yep, its been that long. I have gone full circle and to be honest, I don't feel anything. Maybe because I have spent most of the last year feeling so much that I am left with this numbness. Or maybe because I am finally healed of my broken heart. Or maybe because I am filled with so much love and happiness now that I cannot remember any good memory from the past for me sink in and wallow in depression.
Anyhoo, who's complaining? Good thing is that I am fine, actually, more than fine. I'm doing really, really well.
With the help of my family and friends, I am completely booked for this week.
Today, we have a family thingie to celebrate love and single-blessedness. Actually, no. We just want to create a reason to party and eat to our heart's content. Yes, that's how close we are. We find reasons to come together and pig out.
Also, I have this week-long thing with the Perks starting on V-day. No, we obviously don't think its pathetic to huddle with all our single friends, drink and watch Rom-com movies until we vomit all our internal organs on the balcony of Flamethrower's new condo. And probably we might dance senseless to the Divinyl's I Touch Myself like we always do. That's our idea of fun. And the day after, we plan to do a post-Vday evaluation, whatever that means.
And oh, I may finally say yes to that date just to get it over and done with. I don't know. I'm feeling reckless, so sue me.
Which reminds me, better send a tweet to Ian Somerhalder now to invite him to be my Valentine's date. Tubby might beat me to the punch again this year. Who knows, maybe he'd say yes. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment