Sunday, February 05, 2012

Sunday Afternoons...

are so depressing.

Can we rewind to Friday nights or Saturday mornings? I particularly hate that time during Sunday when the sun is about to set and the silence is deafening. Aargh, this orange-hued afternoon reminds me of CSI Miami, and I hate CSI MIAMI.

I hate it most when the realization starts to loom in that another workweek is about to commence. Here you are on a Friday night thinking that after a couple of drinks and memorable conversations with people, this will equate to a super epic weekend. And then you suddenly wake up and it's freakin' Sunday. I spent the entire weekend either plastered to my bed, cleaning the house or logging in and out of the internet, waiting for something, anything to happen.

These are the times when I wish I knew how to drive. But these are very fleeting moments. Okay, it's gone now.

oh, but the sight of my bed is way too enticing than going out of the house. But my bed does not feel the same way...my very lonely bed that seems to want to throw me out and scream, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!

While some people are out having family time or getting the afternoon delight (good for you, guys. Bravo), I give in to the sloth (not slut) in me. Not that there's a shortage of things to do. I have a lot of movies waiting to be watched, some posts I need to finish and I really , really have to study for my grad school exam. But I dont know. There's just something wrong with me right now. I feel... incomplete?

I really hate Sunday Afternoons.

No comments: