I love you because you inspire me to be a strong person, to follow my dreams and never give up. I have never seen such determination to survive and prosper from any person as I have seen in you.
I love you because we share a brokenness that only those who have truly loved and lost can ever grasp and understand. We never apologize for showing how weak we are on the inside because we revel in the thought that we're human and we are not perfect nor special. This display of rawness has brought us together and allowed us to create a world where we can fill each other's emptiness, with our strengths like puzzle pieces that complete the very essence of us.
I love you because I can be myself when I'm with you. You have accepted me wholeheartedly, unquestioningly. I can dance silly, be candid, emotionally unstable, grouchy, and yet, you will only see the beauty and goodness in me. You never waste a moment to make me believe that not only do I deserve to be loved, but loving me is an honor worth fighting for.
I love you because you are my best friend, my safe space, my diary and my sanctuary. You make me see life in a whole new perspective and you make me want to leave all my inhibitions behind.
I love you because words are not only words when they come from you. They are testaments of how one can bring another person to her knees, in love, in happiness, in friendship and in the desire to hold on to the hope of forever.
I love you with passion I never knew existed- a passion that makes me want to defy the universe just to be with you, now, instead of another lifetime.
I love you for these reasons and more that I have yet to discover. I want to make you realize just how much but I know for sure that these words will never, ever be enough.
But for you, I will always try.
No comments:
Post a Comment