I commend his ability to rationalize/ densensationalize even the most romantic of all gestures.
...taking me home just because:
1. I was wearing a skirt
2. I was wearing white shoes too white to be spoiled by the muddy path
3. he wanted to take his friend home as a sign of his gratitude for the friend's constant initiative to drive him to his place... with my house near (but farther from) the friend's house and his invitation within my hearing
4. his altrustic mission to share his blessings i.e. his car, his fuel, his free time
yes, he rationalized his sweet and kind gesture to take me home by saying that if Freddie Kruger wore a skirt and white shoes and was in bad need of a ride, he would still take him in only because he is a GOOD person. (he didn't say this verbatim--- but I can read between the lines)
He is, i appreciate it. and yes, I am not special. Got the message, it was crystal clear. So much for high hopes of a Close up moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment