When common sense dictates that today should be a horrible day, God turns it into one of the most beautiful moments of my life. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of great friends.
Legolas, you have no idea how much I appreciate your efforts to make me feel loved. Although the cultural night I was requesting from you and JF did not come into fruition, it was such a kind gesture to take me out to dinner, ensure that I don’t breakdown (the video of the dancing Bollywood kid actually did it) and sing and drink with me for hours even if you were sick because according to you, it was “my day.” JF (even though he pisses me off most of the time because he is a major spoiled brat), Arwen and you are one of the most valuable blessings God gave me after my breakup. I will stay true to my promise of getting myself fixed and as a bonus; I will make your friend happy. ( Hahaha J)
From the bottom of my previously battered heart (but is now beating perfectly), I love you guys.
P.S.
Special thanks to my Sandy Bear (for constantly being my sounding board), Strawberry Lemon (for calling me and making sure that I was out having fun and not moping at home) and of course, the Perks for reminding me that I am NEVER alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment