Wow, 3 hours of sleep after hours of partying, er, working in heels after our company sponsored an event held at Republiq last night. Yes, it was fun but it really wasn't my thing. Note: the sight of grinding bodies in a dark space is not my idea of a relaxing Thursday night. But, who's complaining? Free food, good dance music and a chance to people-watch.
To say that my social life is active is a severe understatement. I can only blame this on the season. People keep on asking me to do a lot of extracurricular activities that blur the line of work and personal life. Hosting activities, organizing surprise birthday, Christmas, bridal shower, reunion parties, dance presentations, and the ultimate singles mixer. Yes, this is on top of a very time and energy consuming 8-5 (rather, 8-8) job. I barely sleep, I wake up early, I go out a lot, and I seldom have dinner. How I can manage to remain vertical and still have this much energy is really beyond me.
After all these hectic events, I cannot wait to leave. After all, a girl needs to get out of this madness once in a while. And this, my dear, is a welcome reprieve.
No comments:
Post a Comment