Monday, November 14, 2011

PAGOD(a Coldwave)

And the worst part is, before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
Then in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom
But turn it off
in all my spite, in all my spite
I'll turn it off

-Turn It Off (Paramore)

Pwedeng bumuntong hininga ng sobrang haba?

Just for a few minutes, I just want to do something non-work related, thus, this post. For some reason, I am physically weary. Is it because I'm not getting any sleep? Or maybe its the bad chi of this cubicle? Or maybe I'm just tired of it;this status quo, this never ending wait for the unknown, everything.

This too shall pass. Think of happy thoughts.

On a completely unrelated note, I was surprised by the revelation that contrary to popular beliefs (within the family, of course), my Mom actually wants me to get married soon. She wants to have a grandchild na daw. And here I was thinking they were just NR on the thought of their children having a family of their own. Don’t worry mom, I'm working on it (the marriage, not the kids).Vegas wedding, anyone?

No comments: