I'm doing better now. I told you once the weather clears up, the blues would go away. Plus the fact that I've been listening to 90's songs all afternoon. Good vibes baby.
it just made me realize na ang emo-emo ko na, ang bata ko pa lang. nyahahaha. How I could possibly relate to these songs without actually being in 'that moment', I have no idea.
Maybe I just have a good ear and taste for music--- a quality which I would require from my boyfriend. That's non negotiable. I mean, i can't imagine myself sitting inside his car and listening to R&B or hiphop. I would die. I don't expect that we'd listen to the same songs ALL the TIME. Variation is expected, as well. Our relationship should be a journey of new discoveries, if not of places, then of good music.
And with that requirement set, I would like to just say, so far, so good.:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment