Friday, November 04, 2005

Death Cabs and Cuties

I feel that the light at the end of the tunnel will finally appear.

For some reasons, I have this feeling that my love drought will finally end. Ewan. It seems like I’m going to have some boys within the next couple of months.

First, dilbert is back on the horizon. Uh-huh. Nope, he’s not courting me. Basta he just appeared, back to being attentive, back to being him.

Second, I met up with coach and he’s eyeing me as his next matchmaking target. He already has a list of guys he’s introduce me to. Must I add, of different races pa ito.

Third, I admit that I am having a change of heart. I’m more open to meeting new people etc etc. I don’t scowl/ throw dagger looks to anyone who showers me with unnecessary attention. I am fast becoming… NORMAL.

Although I cant really say for sure na I’d go full on dating because DATING is still not on my to-do list. Unfortunately, no matter how big my transformation is, some principles are so hard to change, my thoughts on dating included.

*******************

This is weird.

I’ve known of several deaths in the last couple of days. First, the relative of Foxy Roxy’s boyfriend Tonton died last week. Then, the grandfather of Madel’s boyfriend also died during the long weekend. While we were in Baguio, we met Mitsu’s friend Aaron who drove us to the bus station. When Aaron went home, he found out, ahem, saw his brother hanging from the ceiling of their house. Yes, Aaron’s brother committed suicide in the brief 30 minutes Aaron went out to meet us. He was depressed daw, kaya he killed himself. Whoa, that’s heavy. Finally, Glady’s uncle also died last night. Creepy Story #2: I made hula Glady’s fortune last Saturday sa baguio. I told her na one of her relatives, family member of maybe herself will have a sickness. She also picked out the card of death. Nginig. Not that Im claiming success to my fortune telling. I am not to be held liable or be revered/ avoided. I am not a psychic. I just read cards, period.

Basta… too many deaths for me to handle.

No comments: