know I already promised not to like him and believe me, IM TRYING. I even let go of the chance to be with him and talk to him in the wee hours of the morning because I am trying to prove that I have the will power to stay away.
Pero, Pero, Pero.
I MISS HIM, SOBRA.
If only cleavage and beauty queen smile were enough to melt his heart of ice. Haaay..
*Sometimes I forget to forget him*
2 comments:
At last, I visited your blog :-) I was really amazed on the way your prepare your blog, now I understand those sleepless nights thinking of that guy and making your blog as your confidante... I can also be your blog and open up your true feelings everyday you see him... make something that you would not think of him... read books, be with your friends and of course be happy wherever you are...love you friend... friends43ver! Mwah!-dhang
nice last line michelle.
and, i missed your blog entries. mga ilang beses akong tumingin para sa bagong entry e. hehe.
Post a Comment