" i have measured out my life with coffee spooons. "
- T.S. Eliot
my morning was horrible. I was late for 35 minutes, the sound of my sole-less heels was irritating the hell out of me and i was having a bad hair day.
When i got to the office, i found out that my team mates were not there. Gelli was sick, Ambec had a client call in Batangas and my boss was leaving for a meeting, too. In effect, I was the goddess of the SML cubicle. Under normal circumstances, i would have reveled and basked in the freedom caused by the lack of boss. This time, however, I couldnt afford to even make my own coffee. I had tons of work to do, but not having the right groove to do it.
My life is uneventful, just like it has always been since, hmmm, i cant even remember. The last time i had some kind of spice in my life was when i was being threatened by a demented schoolmate. This lasted for a good 2 weeks, the novelty thwarted by the admission that he threatened half the econ population. I AM NOT SPECIAL AFTER ALL.
****
I have trouble sleeping during the weekend because my sleeping schedule is totally thrown off balance. Last night, or should i say this morning, I slept at around 3 am and woke up at quarter to 6. i am tired, my skin is bleak, my eyes drooping. If i continue living this kind of lifestyle, I may have to undergo cosmetic surgery (and risk looking like madame auring in the process).
****
Incoherence is fast becoming my strongest suite.
No comments:
Post a Comment