Sunday, November 27, 2005

the Zzzzzz Fantasy

Sleeping to dream about you
and im so tired of having to live without you
but i dont mind...

- sleeping to dream

I had a great dream last night.

You kissed me. An innocent, shy kiss, and the funny thing is, I felt it as if you really did kiss me.

Must be wishful thinking, or the mighty power of my imagination. It doesnt matter. At least in my dreams, i felt like you were ready to give up everything you believed in to be with me.

I dont care if my other dreams border the weird and the eerie. At least I get to experience heaven in some of them.

Some people say that dreams are opposite of what will happen in real life. Some say that it is just a peek at your subconscious. I dont know which to believe. I'd rather not, if you ask me. I would just like to think of the good ones as a gift from God.

Thank you to Jason Mraz for opening my eyes while finding love in Neverland.

No comments: