Wednesday, April 06, 2005

All in a Day's Work

That is so funny.

I just read Tubby's most recent post. haha..talk about cybersex. I think one of the reasons she passed law school is that God wanted her to have kick some balls, the legal way. I mean, with the rate of sex- related messages/ attention tubby is getting, she could be a billi0naire just suing all of them.

COnstruction worker:
miss, ang laki ng B**bs mo!

Tubby:
*whappack* subpoena!

Trike Driver:
miss, anong number mo?

Tubby:
*slap* i'll see you in court!

GR:
Tubby, ang laki ng kaha mo pero wala kang puson.

Tubby:
How do you like a larger prison where you can park your sorry little ass?

Yeah, tubby, that's what im talking about. Save the bosom-rich sisters from everyday harrassment!


... moving on.

Ok. so dilbert knows that he's dilbert. I should be panicking right? amazingly, it was only a mild panic that lasted for hmmm, approximately 30 mins. I dont know. Usually, i would be in a severe case of paranoia/ distress, trying to reverse the effects of the revelation. AFter some time, i realized, What for? nothing happened, nothing is happening and i bet nothing will be happening. I'm sure the temporary insanity ended the moment i realized it only takes two minutes for me to lose interest.

Talk about emotional frigidity.

My thesis partner and pseudo-cousin Gorj applied in thompson financial, which is not far fetched. we are econ students/ almost graduate. apparently, he applied for the position of drumroll please... SPanish translator!

Again, its not really farfetched since he did take up several units of spanish. To his horror, the exam was to translate accounting terms. hahaha.

But wait, there's more. he actually got high grades! he is being interviewed this very moment. Good luck, gorj! you're the best!

Mamba, on the other hand, got really disappointed when she got interviewed for this other bank. Let's call the bank, Bank of RP or BRP. Mamba thought that for entry level positions, BRP pays relatively higher compared to the other banks, i.e the hateable bank. apparently, it only pays below 8k, non negotiable.. uh-oh. warning bells clinking inside my head. What about Friday greenbelt nights???

oh well. this is what organizational behavior class calls nonsatisfaction and marketing termed as dissatisfaction, where the outcome is lower than the expectations. boohoo.

No comments: