Your mood does affect the way you look.
This harsh realization occurred to me when I finally got my NBI clearance. God, it was ugly. I’m not talking about the harassed looking, zit- infested ugly… its more like the non human, gargoyle ugly. My eyes were looking at different directions (imagine that), my nose looked like amushroom and my lips were in a smacking position (I was trying to wet my lips before I took the picture. Bad thing is, the picture was being taken during that attempt to look fresh). So much for trying to look normal. What the hell is the NBI clearance for? It was supposed to verify that I do not have any pending criminal case but with that picture, I just might be imprisoned for looking so butt- ugly.
Mommy, I don’t want to work anymore.
3 comments:
How does one begin to get an NBI clearance? Where did you apply? How early should I be there and how long did it take you to get yours? :)
Hi!
actually, it only takes a day to get an NBI clearance (a week if you
have a common surname. They have to check for people with same name as
yours). IF you live far from the NBI headquarters, try going to your own
city hall. due to the NBI satellite, you dont have to get one sa main
office.
If you live in QC, try going to the QC city hall early. There's usually
a long line there.
Reminders:
1.) Get an application form (look for the right window) and pay P 115.
bring your ID.
2.) getting your picture taken is a risky business. There are no
warnings so the moment you take a seat and look at the camera, try not to do
anything unusual. You will never know when your picture is being taken.
3.)Take tip # 2 seriously.
4.) Try bringing a friend along with you so that he/she can line up for
you. You can save a lot of time doing this.
Good LUck!
Ok. Thanks, AM. Very useful! Alam mo na, kelangan ko na rin kumuha ng NBI clearance at ako'y job hunting na rin evah.
Post a Comment