Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wednesday is Couch Potato Day

CSI

I watched three CSI episodes today.

My brain is bombarded with CSI jargons like Alternative Light Source, Post Mortem, COD, Asphyxiation and others. What can i say, im a CSI freak. Actually, it never dawned on me how obsessed i've become until that fateful day when i asked Queer for an update on his CSI viewing. He told me that he watched the episode about the case where the sister of a murdered woman brought a new evidence. I sharply told Queer that it was the episode where Nick was wearing this horrible brown turtleneck. I mean, duh, even if i werent a huge fan of the show, a fashion booboo will always be stuck on my mind.

anyway, i caught the first episode of CSI: NY. It was waaaay better than Miami's Pilot episode. Plus, gary sinise is really a good lead CSI, although Gil Grissom is still the best for me... You see, i think that the best determinant (thesis ito) of a true blue CSI fanatic is when you start finding William Petersen hot... and seriously, i am six episodes (and three beer cases) away from liking him.

Can i just say, though, that NY has a bigger laboratory than that of Vegas. they have more high tech equipment (check out their autopsy table!) but i think the lab looks like a huge warehouse... and the lighting is a bit overdramatic. But in general, it has a great overall aura, more like las Vegas (bluish background, night shift).

AMAZING RACE

I think I'm bad luck. (Almost) every team im cheering for is booted out of the competition. First it was Debbie and Bianca, then its SUsan and Patrick and now its Brian and Greg. Sayang. they're so hot pa naman. Now, I'm hoping Alex and Lynn will win... (Although i like Meredith and Gretchen, i think their time is almost up). If the Lord is fair, He wont let AMber and Rob win.. hehe.. (im just being bitter).

My brother told me that the Amazing Race has never been to Japan.. i wonder why...

wait, i can't write well. I'm currently chatting with Tubby, Mamba and Queer. AS the adage goes, you cant serve two masters at the same time..

oh well.

No comments: