darn it. Im bitten by the lazy bug.
At long last, my computer is fixed. this goodfornothing pc of ours is ruining my good mood. I mean seriously, three crashes in less than a year? that's baaaaad....
anyway, another good news. Thesis is finished! wahooo! no late night cramming, editing hell and guilt from shirking. My college academic life is over.
aargh, wait. can i rant for a moment.
waaaaaah! my parents didnt allow me to go to Puerto Galera! i should have known... my dad has this unfounded sea phobia and my social life is taking all the damage. now i wont be having my last college vacation.. :(
anyway, this is funny. I actually got accepted in the hateable bank... eew... but no, when they called, i told them i was busy so i cant have my medical exam. i lied (miriam santiago-ish laugh). I dont really know why i didnt terminate the application that very moment but letting them wait felt really good. take that!
great news again.
My soul sistah Tubby got accepted in Ateneo (arneo) law school! congratulations sis! well done. I'm sure, it will be Legally Blonde Part 3.
ooops, which reminds me, i have to finish all my requirements for work... I'm so excited!
wait, this is such an ugly post... lemme put on my thinking cap and i'll be back with more interesting stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment