Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Charlie, Charlie!

Hide and Seek

I do not like scary movies. I dont like being scared. Although I still watch scary movies (the Ring with Scarlet and the ex-bf, The grudge with gorj, and I know what you did last Summer with Assunta and Violet), I'd prefer chick flick/ action films any day.

So there.. why the hell did i watch Hide and Seek anyway? It wasnt intended, i tell you. I just so happened to lose the vote.

The entire Friday gimmick, aside from being the "welcome back" party for Queer, is due to the SMB party at Mega. We cannot say no to the lure of alcohol. But bratinella that i am, I refuse to brush elbows (literally) with the sweaty and sticky. What can i do? i hate crowds. Plus, i saw the return of the comeback of the matrix fashion.

Susy and Geno were supposed to be with us. however, they went mall hopping in makati so my impatient friends decided to go inside the cinema. I wanted to watch Be cool but Queer wanted to shake inside his boots so fine... we went to see Hide and Seek.

I never realized how gay queer is until he shrieked like a girl (with matching throwing of the popcorn a la Tito vic and Joey films) inside the movie house. He was the only one who screamed... seriously. Tubby and I moved an inch away from him lest we get beaten up by the anonymous person whom Queer accidentally threw his popcorn at.

we were 10 minutes late so we missed some of the vital info about the movie. nevertheless, we got the hang of it, thanks to the frequent flashbacks.

the film was hmmm, ok. i mean, it wasnt that flat out bad but i've seen scarier scary movies. But all we can say is that DAKOTA Fanning is scary. hehehe.. we have officially built a fans club for her.

This post is edited in order not to spoil the movie. i tend to give a detailed description so i'll just shut up.

No comments: