Im crawling out of my skin!
I hate this heat!!! I'm having a pimple break out and I have to bathe more than thrice in a day...
Man, im turning into a hag. I had my first field orientation with Ms. Gelli (sis!). T'was fun. I saw another Piolo Look-alike. Tried hard not to drool.
Shoot. I should really learn how to save. Im running low on cash all the time and worse, I'm getting addicted again to romance novels. grrr...
Can you believe it? I was actually included in the volleyball team for our office sportsfest. great, another chance for me to humiliate myself.
You see, i'm afraid of balls (not all kinds of balls, though. hehehe... I do like other balls, ahem, squidballs and fishballs). I had this traumatic experience when i was in grade 4. I was on my way to the clinic because i was having a bad case of migraine. The clinic was situated at the end of Court A so i had to pass by a group of high school boys playing basketball. And again, what are the chances that i'll get hit on the head by a basketball when I was on my way to the clinic to get rid of a headache?
Adding insult to the injury, and i meant this literally, all the people there laughed at me...
SO there... I cant wait to play volleyball.
No comments:
Post a Comment