I had the taste of my very first pay check. Its not that bad afterall. Plus, Im really enjoying my work there. I'm loosening up a bit and befriending the people more. I love my job now, although it gets stressful at times (i mean, all the time).
Have I told you im salivating over our HR head? no kidding. Last thursday, i had my OT and passed my OT form at the HR department. I didnt see him totally, i saw his arms clad in Pink long sleeves and heard his voice and those were enough to make me smiling crazy all afternoon. Weird.
I failed to see him at the office sportsfest today because i was bed ridden the entire day (the scoop later). Sayang, i missed seeing him in green skimpy shorts (uhrm, that's another crush pala, an econ prof.. hehe). I blew my chance of seeing him in a casual outfit.. SAYANG.
ANd yes, the 411... The god is still single...at 36! maybe he's waiting for me... I wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment