Sunday, May 15, 2005

Rage Against the Machine

i knew it.

The reason I never had an ATM card (aside from the fact that i dont know how to save) is that i knew this thing was bound to happen.

Today is my brother's bday and since it was my first ever sweldo, i kinda promised my family that i will foot the bill. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to withdraw last friday because the line at the atm was long, plus i had a gimmick to attend.

So i planned to do my banking today. my mom was in a hurry so she told me to pay her na lang after we eat out. I feel that was kind of prophetic on her part. bakit?

Eh kasi naman... what are the chances that my first ever ATM transaction will fail miserably? grrr... my first ever sweldo/ ATM card, eaten by that evil machine.

Sometimes, these events scare me. Bakit ganun? lahat talaga ng mga kamalasan, nangyayari... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, my ATM card wasnt able to put my complete name there.. apparently, kulang sa space. walang letter N sa surname ko. kainis tlaga.

Weirdness talaga. I just hope that more blessings will come to compensate for all the bad luck i've been getting.

No comments: