Sunday, May 22, 2005

I Crush You Beri Beri Much!!!

I am officially crushing on somebody (yiheee!) though I’m not sure if this will last more than a week.

I wonder why I like him in the first place. He’s not my type, he’s so tall and lanky, and he’s not even cute. So why do I like him?

because he looks mabait
because he has a nice voice, good English diction, great in basketball and good with his hands (guitar playing, I mean)
because he reminds me a lot of thoushallnotbenamed, before he became the madungis, maangas person that he is now
all of the above

I don’t think it takes a genius to even guess the answer to the question. Basta, I like him… a lot. Although its more feasible than crush number 1 (the HR god), I think that it takes more than my charm and wit to make him notice me. Know why? Amazingly, I get “tameme” whenever I see/talk to him. Weird but I’m actually capable of being shy.

Okay, so I’m turning into this school girl. Eeeww. I hope I get over this phase soon. I’m not ready to give up my “bossing” fantasy yet.


Voice Over:

Will A.M.’s infatuation last until next blogging weekend? Or will her obsession with the HR god return upon seeing his silhouette? Abangan ang susunod na kabanata!

No comments: