Monday, May 02, 2005

Sunny Days and Mondays (always get me down)

Namaaaaaan...

Where are my friends when i need them?

Kung kelan naman ako online, saka sila Missing in Action. Thanks friends, you are very supportive. In a while, i have to do my beauty rest lest i look like a zombie at work tomorrow.

I cooked pesto kanina. it made me miss my friends more. I especially remember Gorj kasi i would often cook pesto for him during our Thesis escapades. I remember Dishwalla, Queer, Tubby and other friends kasi they would often extort some of my lunch...

haaay, i miss college! This week, i promised Ambec that i would file her files for her... kaya one of these days, i have to work over time... hmmm, tomorrow's not a good day. Season finale na ng Temptation Island. On wednesday? no can do! its CSI day... can't miss it. Thursday is Lost and Arrested Development Day.. Then friday it is! I'll stay at the office at around 10 and I'll go home with Gorj! yeah!

Im hooked on America's next top models... grabe, all of them are bitches and queens. I used to like Eva and Ann because they're such goddesses pero grabe! they're so mean. If those are the norms, id rather not be a model..( As if someone's offering me that job).

I'm writing nonsense... kasi namaaaaan.. im missing my blog and friends and my life!!! Life's toxic.. i need my friends...

No comments: