To ebtg (everything but the girl?)- contrary to popular belief (and my OA kwento and drama with regard to my love life), I am technically a member of NBSB (no boyfriends since birth) club...
I cannot explain how it happened or rather, how it did not happen, but believe me when i say that I was never someone's bitch... hehe.
Aaron: maybe all of them are true... or maybe im just stretching my imagination too far. I wish I really knew why at this stage ini life I'm still single or why no single/married/ breathing male is lurking within a meter's distance.
... if this goes on indefinitely, i would be scraping the bottom i.e. begging for a guy to take over my life...
*Of course, anyone who knows me will definitely know that the world will disintegrate first before this happens.*
I'm just waiting for today to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment