Is it just me or is the weather depressing?
I’ve been bumming out the entire day, plastered to the bean bag, eyes glued to the tv screen watching the OC season 2 for the nth weekend. Work related stress has reduced me to a sleep-crazed, immobile, distressed sloth.
Have I told you that I spent last weekend with my orgmates? Yup. T’was a fun, not to mention wild, night. Open bar started early, about 8pm I guess. That’s why everyone was stark raving drunk come 10 pm. When I say everyone, that includes moi. Yup, so what crazy stuff did I do? Hmmm, lemme see.
I TALKED TO A STRANGER.
Yup, I reached rock bottom. Not only did I talk to a stranger, I flirted, gave my number away. In the morning, I was seriously assessing the damage.
10 text messages.
2 invitations to go out.
Nope, not interested. Thank God he stopped texting or else, I have to find some AM-ish way to get out of this mess.
I’m obsessing on a new emo band. I know, I know. Emo didn’t really make it mainstream, thank God. I think it will stay indie for a looong time (which i like because it wont get overrated). That’s why I think nobody knows of this great band, MAE. I love them. I highly recommend this to people who love to lie down on their bean bags, stare at the wall and think endlessly just to prevent their heads from staying blank.
Great songs:
Skyline Drive
Tisbury Lane
Giving it Away
Goodbye, Goodnight
Embers and Envelopes
AM’s raves for the month (I haven’t done this for a long time):
You’re beautiful. James Blunt
Hard To Beat. Hard FI
Under the Weather. KT Tunstall
Perfect Obligation. Myriad
Priceless. Copeland
Coffee. Copeland
Sorry About That. Alkaline Trio
Blue in the Face. Alkaline Trio
Maybe I’m Amazed. Jem
For some reasons unfathomable as of press time, I’ve been constantly thinking about thoushallnotbenamed. These are not thoughts of love reunited, or him kissing the soles of my feet, though that would be nice too. I guess absence makes the heart grow, uhm, stale? I saw him during Grandtrad and I must say, he looked pretty normal to me. Cleaner, if truth be told. Good for him. Good for him.
Newsflash!
I’m falling hard for MTB.
Not good considering we have no future together...
But I just cant stop liking him! As Seth (of the OC) said, it’s like I constantly have to prove that I deserve to be with him. I asked my friend Mamba if I’m too wild for him, and the answer poked me in the eye: He’s too tame for me.
Its not that I’m excessively wrong for him, he’s just excessively RIGHT, in general.
I know I should be cushioning my heart from a hard fall, but I just don’t know how. I’m constantly drawn to him. I feel like a horse with side covers, my eyes only directed on him.
I’m gonna stop obsessing now.
Now, brain, now.
Nope, not functioning.
I swear, work’s not only turning me into a sloth. It’s unfastening already loose screws.
I’m crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment